Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Good Link for Science Fair Ideas

There are a lot of good sites out there that will suggest ideas for science fair projects. One of my favorites is the Society for Amateur Scientists (SAS) You do not have to be a member to browse through the site, though membership ($5 a month, one month free trial membership, or $47 for a family membership for a year) has its benefits. I am a member.

I like the SAS's The Citizen Scientist, which is a on-line publication. It has some interesting articles, and my favorite column is Wanderings which is a semi-weekly report on interesting science web sites, with some good links to science fair project ideas and hints.

The SAS home page also links to something called "Dr. Shawn's Super Science Fair Support Center". I am not familiar with that site.

No comments: